Health Department Sargodha is offering jobs 2014 of medical Officer and Women Medical Officer for the primary health centers and first aid centers that are running under the management of Health Department of Sargodha on purely Adhoc basis. The eligible candidates are required to send the applications. Health department has to manage the health care related affairs from all over the Pakistan, under this concern health department launches different projects in different areas of Pakistan. Recently flood took the lives of many people in Pakistan also have given a number of diseases that are affecting the people living in the areas around the affected area, for this reason health departments have to take good care of the people living in that areas. Besides this it is also the duty of health department to facilitate the public health centers with qualified and eligible staff along with the modern diagnostic techniques and equipments for the better care of the health of people. With the increasing needs of the public the duties of the health department are getting more tough due to this reason the department administration has to work to overcome the needs of common citizens. This was the short introduction about the health department. Now here we are giving you the information about the jobs 2014 offered by the department which includes job description, eligibility criteria, application procedure, terms and conditions and last date for the submission of application forms. Candidates who are willing to apply for this job must read this post to get all the information before applying so that they can minimize the chances of mistake in application for the job.
Health Department Sargodha Jobs 2014 Medical Officer, Women Medical Officer
- Medical Officer (BS-17)
- Women Medical Officer (BS-17)
- Candidate must not be older than 40 years. As age limit is up to 40 years.
- MBBS or equivalent and registration by PMDC.
- Minimum one year of house job in any government institute.
Terms and conditions
- Jobs will be given on adhoc basis according to the policy that is accepted by the government.
- The candidates who are already government servant must submit their leaving certificate.
- Along with the applications candidate must send attested copies of experience certificate, 2 passport sized photographs, CNIC and domicile.
- Incomplete applications and the applications that are submitted after the due date will not be entertained.
- The application submitted before the advertisements will also not be entertained.
- Candidates must bring their original documents along with on the time of interview.
- Candidates for interview will not be given any TA/DA.
Last date for the submission of application form
Officials have given a certain date after which the applications will not be accepted. So the candidates that are willing to apply must apply before this date to avoid any kind of inconvenience. The date given by officials is as 25th October 2014
The candidates will be called for interview on 3rd November 2014 at 10:00 am.