From the government of Punjab, Health department Lahore has issued a letter of No. SO (C) PPSC-MF/2013 on 18.09.2014 in which applications are invited for the recruitment of Medical Officers (BS-17) and Women Medical Officers (BS-17).These jobs are offered on Adhoc basis at BHUs and RHCs of Bahawalnagar District. On Adhoc basis administration can dismiss the officer whenever they want. These are not contract basis jobs nor must permanent jobs that’s why before applying one know that theses jobs are given on Adhoc basis. Despite to this, it is a great opportunity for a better career. These jobs are given after the MBBS. Health department Lahore has also given certain criteria for the eligibility for these jobs. Here we are giving you the information about these posts including details to qualify these posts and other terms and conditions, application procedure is also described below.
Bahawalnagar Health Department BS-17 Jobs 2014 Medical Officer, Women Medical Officer
- Medical officer (BS-17). Number of vacant posts available are 47.
- Women medical officer (BS-17). Number of posts available are 07.
- Candidate must be holding MBBS Degree.
- Candidate must have done One year of house job.
- Registration with PMDC.
- Maximum age limit is given as 40 years.
Terms and conditions
- Candidates must get all of their testimonials documents attested with 2 passport sized photographs and submit them along with application form.
- Applications can only be submitted at the office of DCO Bahawalnagar within 15 days after its publication during working hours.
- The jobs will be given only on Adhoc basis for BHUs/RHCs.
- TA/DA is not admissible for the interview.
- The authorities got the right to cancel the advertisement without any reason or can change the date of the interview.
- Candidates from the Bahawalnagar District will be given a preference.
- Submission of application forms after the due date and application forms with incomplete information will not be accepted.
Date and time of interview: 25-10-2014 at 10:00 am
interviews will be taken at D.C.O. Office Bahawalnagar.