Last Minute Exam Revision Tips for students are very much precious and Valuable so far. Last minute revision is one action and one activity which has various different views as according to some people it is considered to be a very healthy activity which reviews the entire preparation and at the same time some people are highly against it as they considered it to be unhealthy and according to them the students should avoid the last minute revision.
But the majority of the people thinks that the last minute revision is a very productive activity for the student which refreshes the entire preparation of the students. But this revision should be done properly, and for that respective purpose here are a few tips which should be followed so that this revision should prove fruitful and beneficial for the students;
- The last revision does not mean to have the complete comprehensive overview of the subject and the preparation but the most appropriate manner of the last minute revision is just to overview and go through the major points and the concepts which are considered to be the most significant and are expected surely to be the part of the exam.
- The students should focus on the bullet points and the extra notes which are being formed at each and every concept; this is because at the very last moment the students will not have the sufficient time to completely go through the content so in this short time the student should only focus on the key points and the bullets.
- While making the initial preparation at the home it is prescribed to the students to use the colored highlighter which can be used to highlight the important and critical points and the concepts and once they are highlighted than in the last minute revision the students should only focus on those highlighted points and concepts which they have identified as the crucial part of the content.
- It should be made clear that the last minute revision is being made for the revision and not for the learning, because learning in this last moment can be very much dangerous as it can even make you forget what you have previously learned and at the same time can cause chaos and confusion in the mind. So just focus on what you have learned and just focus on its revision, don’t get involved in any new learning.
- Make sure that you have sufficient time so that you can make the entire revision of the highlighted points, and at the same time avoid getting into the discussions with the other students because this can mislead you and can cause confusion in your understanding.