If the student is willing to maintain a proper schedule in his or her life as far as his or her activities are being concerned than the best possible solution to this query is to develop a well-balanced and comprehensive time table which should be equipped with all the major activities which an individual is willing to do in the entire day. While making the time table the student’s or anybody should take various things and various factors under considerations that might enable them to make the ultimate time table which should prove to be beneficial for the one who is forming it.
The following factors should be taken under discussion;
- While forming the time table one should first of all list down all the major tasks and activities which are to be performed on the entire day, so that while forming the time table one should not ignore or forget any of the tasks because once the timetable is being formulated than amendments and inclusions will be as difficult as forming a new timetable again.
- There should be a proper balance amongst the activities and at the same time it should be realistic enough so that it could be implicated practically and should not be just good for a time table.
- In the time table the individual should have proper breaks in between the activities and should give sufficient time for the rest because while formulating the time table the candidate will be unable to realize the stress and the tiredness of those activities but once they will perform it will become hectic so proper breaks at regular intervals should be the part of the timetable.
- Unnecessary activities should be eliminated from the timetable and it should only comprise of those basic necessary activities that should be the part of the schedule.
- Avoid has so many activities in the timetable but do categorize it as one should be on one day and the other might be on the second day, this highlights to the factor that there should be variation between the timetables of different days because a unified timetable for the entire week will eliminate the charm and the excitement of the work, and that will contribute in the less interest of the individual in the activities and will ultimately affect the performance adversely.