There are so many researchers who have contributed in this cause but the one which become the most famous includes the Seven Habits of Highly Successful Students which were being given by Stephen R. Covey in 2008. These were the seven habits which showed that how the students can make themselves highly successful. Underneath are the seven habits from covey which are being comprehensively elaborated;
- 1st Habit: BE PROACTIVE: This is the very first habit which deals with the responsibility of the student. According to this habit the students should be responsible for themselves, as they should always consider them as a responsible person of the society and should take their initiatives and at the same time should be wise enough to choose their own actions, moods, attitudes and behaviors. In this habit the student don’t blame other for their actions and are always keen to do the right thing at the right time.
- 2nd Habit: BEGIN WITH END IN MIND: This is a very crucial and significant habit in which the student should plan their goals and their aims before they start any activity, through this they should be well aware of their end point so that they can opt for the right path. According to this habit the student should always consider him or her as the important part of the classroom and should always contribute to the mission and the vision of their school.
- 3rd Habit: PUT FIRST THINGS FIRST: The successful students should always be able to prioritize their activities and they should be able to give the activities their weight-age realistically and through this they will be able to perform the high priority tasks first and should not waste their precious time in unproductive and unworthy activities.
- 4th Habit: THINK WIN-WIN: The students should always ignore the conflicts and should protect themselves from controversies because they are successful as far as they have kept them restrained from the controversies and whenever there is any conflict or opposition in the thoughts than do focus on the other alternatives rather than fighting for it.
- 5th Habit: SEEK FIRST TO UNDERSTAND, THEN TO BE UNDERSTOOD: The student should be calm and responsible, through this they should first listen to the points, ideas and the feelings of others patiently before exposing themselves. This will give a positive image in the mind of the respondents.
- 6th Habit: SYNERGIZE: the students should be more preferring the collaboration and the combined activities instead of alone efforts as the combined work will be always more productive and effective as far as the work done alone is being concerned.
- 7th Habit: SHARPEN THE SAW: The students should also focus on their own health and, as they should take care of their body mentally and physically by having good nutritious food and exercising and having the appropriate sufficient sleep.