Government of Punjab under our Chief Minister of Punjab Mr. Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif has taken a step of The Punjab Endowment Fund (PEEF). The main objective for the establishment of the PEEF was to support and help the deserving and talented students so they can be able to get higher education. There are so many students who have a talent to get higher education but they are deprived off from the resources but PEEF Enables them to make their dreams true and play a role in the progress and prosperity of the country and do something for the welfare of Pakistan. Through this Page you can easily get Punjab Education Endowment Fund Master Level scholarships 2017-2018 and all the other details regarding to the PEEF are given here. As it is the master level scholarship and the students must apply for this scholarship through their respective university. As we know that PEEF was started in the year of 2008 and a number of students are getting benefit through PEEF since it was established. In order to make it more splendid and transparent, it is registered under the section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1948.Initially PEEF was established with the seed money of Rs. 2 billion and the Company was registered on the date of 31st December, 2008. So for the year of 2017 Punjab Education Endowment Fund is giving scholarship for the Master Level students and they can get benefit through this scholarship by reading that post. PEEF Master Level Scholarships 2017-2018 last date and other details are given under here:
Eligible to apply:
- All those students who are having the Punjab Domicile and secured at least 60% marks or minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/Bsc/BCS/BS/B.COM etc and the examination of all the students must be held in the Punjab Province.
- All those students who got admission as a regular students for the academic year 2017-2018 in any of the partner university is eligible to get this scholarship. List of Universities can be get from teh official site of the Peef.
- All those students whose declared monthly income of their parents from all the sources is equal to or less than Rs. 30,000 are able to get this scholarship at all.
- Students who get registered in the Spring/Fall session and Morning/ after noon/ evening programs are also eligible to apply for this scholarship (PEEF).
- Children of the Government Employees in BPS-1-4 , who just have salary as a source of income are also eligible
To Download PEEF Form: CLICK HERE
Punjab Education Endowment Fund Master Level Scholarships 201-2017
Special Quota of PEEF:
All those students who are fulfilling the above given Criteria and condition and they belong to the following categories are able to apply for PEEF 2017-2018:
- Children of Government Employees in BPS 1-4
- Children Belonging to Minorities
- Special Students (Disabled)
hence the details are completely describing the Punjab Education Endowment Fund Master Level Scholarships 2017-2018. Different universities are now offering this scheme where one can apply through a proper channel but you are intimate that never apply directly without of any of the college or university.