HEC (Higher Education Commission) of Pakistan is offering PhD Scholarships for the University of New South Wales (UNSW), Australia. This scholarship will be awarded to the brilliant students for the academic session starting from February/March 2015. HEC has given a certain eligibility criteria for the UNSW scholarships. University of New South Wales was established in 1949 and basically is an Australian public research university. UNSW is defending its ranking in world’s top 50 universities and in Australian top 5 universities. University of New South Wales is the only university in the world to be awarded the QS 5 Star Plus badge for the quality of excellence. UNSW is serving a huge number of students from more than 120 countries. UNSW succeeded in making a partnership with other universities abroad. For the Pakistani students higher education commission of Pakistan is giving a chance to avail a quality education from the UNSW. Eligibility criteria along with application procedure are explained here with complete details.
HEC PhD Scholarships In Australia 2015 Criteria For Pakistani Students
- Candidates must have minimum 18 years of education.
- Maximum age on Monday December 15, 2014: a: 40 years for full-time regular faculty members of public sector and other public sectors. b: 35 years for all others.
- Candidates must have minimum of 18 years of education.
- Two second divisions throughout academic career for the maximum.
- 50% minimum academic marks as per HEC Academic Evaluation Formula (HEC-AEF). He HEC-AEF is available at HEC website.
- One must have secured admission into a PhD program in the UNSW, Australia for the session of February/ March 2015 session.
- One that is already availing any other scholarship will not be eligible to apply.
Required documents are listed below that must be submitted along with the prescribed application form.
- Photocopy of confirmed admission letter for PhD program at UNSW, Australia.
- Photocopies of all the educational testimonials and copies must be attested by the govt. officer.
- Attested photocopies of original CNIC.
- CV(curriculum vitae)/ Resume
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Statement regarding the purpose of higher studies with maximum 500 words.
- Research proposal.
- Original online deposit slip of Rs.200/- to the Director General Finance, Higher Education Commission, H-9, Islamabad on account number 0112-00500119-01, HBL Aabpara Branch Islamabad as processing fee.
Application form is available on the link mentioned in the picture.