Government of Pakistan Ministry of inter provincial coordination (IPC) has launched the Cultural exchange program 2015. With this program scholarships will be given to the students of Master’s and Ph.D of different subjects. Candidates will be selected after the NTS (National Testing Service) test. With these scholarships students are fully funded for their studies in abroad. As these scholarships are supported by different countries so their funds vary from country to country. With the announcement of the ministry of inter provincial coordination about the cultural exchange program, it is expected that scholarships will be supported by China, Turkey, Romania, Czech republic, Slovak republic, Mexico, Greece, Russia, South Korea and Italy. These countries will support the students in tuition fee as well as accommodation and monthly living allowance. It is a great chance for students of Pakistan to go abroad to enhance their knowledge by living and learning the cultures of other countries of the world. This program is to engage the students of Pakistan in better understanding of other nations of the world. Government of Pakistan has also launched these cultural exchange programs in the past as well. For the best and true use of this program there have been given a certain criteria and terms and conditions under which one will be eligible for these scholarships. Only eligible candidates get the chance to study abroad for this reason NTS has given the task to test the students. Here we are providing you the complete procedure to apply for this scholarship as well as NTS test details, test dates and application form. The candidates who are willing to apply for this cultural exchange program 2015 must read this post carefully.
Cultural Exchange Scholarships Program 2015 NTS Test Dates & Application Form
- Minimum 16 years of education (MA/M.Sc) or candidate must hold a four years of B.Sc / BS (Hons) in any subject, B.Sc (Engg), MBBS.
- Maximum age limit is given as 35 years on the closing date of application.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates who have division more the one second in their academic career are not eligible for this program.
- One must send the attested copies of the required documents including certificates from Matric to onward and domicile certificate along with the application.
- The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of merit determined after the NTS test result.
- Candidates that will be selected after the NTS test must do the language course according to the country for which they are selected.
- The students whose academic results are not yet declared are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates must send their applications along with the online deposit slip (in original) at NTS headquarters, Islamabad.
- Test fee will be deposited at the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL and MCB.
- Applications will be given online. Applications sent by hand will not be accepted.
Date for Commencement of NTS Test
The officials have announced the date for the commencement of the NTS test for the cultural exchange program 2015. All the candidates are required to appear on the given date for the test. The candidates who will not be able to appear on the given date will not be given second chance. The officials have announced the date of 7th December, 2014 for the commencement of this test.
The candidates are required to apply online from the official website of the NTS. To apply online Click Here
Last date for the Submission of Applications
Last date for the submission of applications is given by the officials as 11th November, 2014.