Aspire Education Center(AEC) Jobs NTS Recruitment Test will be held on 3rd February 2013 and last date for submitting Application form is 10 January 2013. Recruitment is open for ASPIRE Education Center according to Vacant seats Manager Operations,manager Accounts,Manager Marketing & external Relations,Faculty Mathematics & Module,Faculty Chemistry Module,Faculty Physics Module,Faculty Biology Module,Faculty English Module,IT Support Executive as well as web Developer.
Aspire Education Center(AEC) Jobs NTS Entry Test 2013
|To Download Registration Form :||
|To Download Advertisement :||
|To View Content Weight-age:||
|Last Date For Application Submission :||
Thursday, 10th January 2013
Test Date :
Sunday, 3rd February 2013
1. Candidate shall download Application Form from National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk),
along with the deposit slip of Rs. 700/-
2. Candidates shall submit Application Form duly filled in, along with test fee of Rs. 700/- in favor of National
Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the
address mentioned on Application Form.
3. Test Fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank challan (attached with
application form downloaded from NTS website).
4. Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those
candidates who have completed the degree required for the specific post should apply. Candidates to whom
final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
5. Roll No. Slips shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
6. Last date of submission of applications to NTS is –10 January, 2013—
7. Applicants may visit NTS website for further details.
8. The date of written test for only the eligible/shortlisted candidates will be communicated through NTS website.
9. Paper Based Test shall be held on –03 February, 2013—
10. Candidates must attach copy of the CNIC, Domicile, Experience Letter/Certificate and Academic credentials
11. Suitable candidates should have Leadership and Team work skills, ability to lead in an environment