Punjab university has opened the registration for the B.Com part 1 Private students. Students can check PU B.Com Part 1 Private Registration Schedule 2018, Fee Dates who want to apply.These registrations are conducted for the annual examination of 2018. Private system is introduced for the students who can’t take part in the regular class programs. Some students due to some reasons are not able to take part in the regular session of the B.com but they want to continue their studies. Keeping in view this private system is the best solution for these students. With this system students can study while staying at home. While examinations will be conducted along with other students, that are studying in regular classes. Punjab University (abbreviated as PU) was founded on 1882 and is located in the downtown area of Lahore. It is a public research university. Punjab University is the oldest and largest university of Pakistan. Despite to this, it is the first university that was established in the Muslim majority area of the subcontinent. Punjab University has also given its affiliations to different colleges as well. For higher education in the country Punjab University has an owner of the leading university in all over the Pakistan. New campus of Punjab University in Lahore is a lot more beautiful and advanced. Here we are providing you the dates related to the PU B.Com Part 1 Private Registration Schedule 2018 along with fee structure suggested by the university. The candidates who are willing to apply must read this post carefully before registration.
PU B.Com Part 1 Private Registration Schedule 2018, Fee Dates
Registration Schedule along with Fee Structure
- Regular Candidates must pay an amount 4140 rupee before the last date for B.Com part 1, 2.
- Late College students can pay 4190 rupee fee before the last date
- Private students can pay 5090 as their Fee for B.Com part 1, 2.
Terms and conditions
- Candidates must have done intermediate in the year of 2017 or before. The candidates having equivalent qualification must have an equivalence certificate from IBSS.
- The candidates from educational boards other then Lahore, Sargodha, Gujranwala, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, federal board Islamabad or Punjab board of technical education must provide NOC from the respective board or university along with registration form.
- Attested photocopies of certificates of matric and intermediate, CNIC/ B. form and 2 photographs must be attached with the registration form.
- It is essential that candidate submit fee in the bank by his/her own. In condition of wrong slip the candidate will be responsible.
- Candidate must write his/her address on the registration form.
- Candidate have to appear with all the essential documents on the prescribed date.
PU B.Com Part 1 Private Registration Schedule 2018 is given and students are invited to apply for the admission in this university for B.Com part 1 as a private students.