Right through this post, you will get to know about the UHS MDCAT aggregate formula 2018 for admission. University of Health Sciences UHS conducts MDCAT test once a year for the students who want to further make their way into the medical studies. This entry test is arranged in diverse cities of Pakistan for all the eligible students. Only those students can apply for the test who have studied the medical in the intermediate. After appearing in the entry test now it is time to calculate aggregate marks and assume that either you will get admission in MBBS or BDS or not? UHS MDCAT Aggregate Formula 2018 for admission has announced by the UHS so that student may calculate their marks. It is compulsory to know that you have to get good aggregate marks to get admission which means that you should have good marks in matric, intermediate and MDCAT test. How to calculate aggregate for MCAT or MDCAT.
UHS MDCAT Aggregate Formula 2018 for Admission
Marks Distribution For MDCAT Entry Test 2018
1) Matriculation or equivalent –– 10%
2) HSSC / FSc or equivalent –– 40%
3) UHS Entrance Test 2018 –– 50%
UHS MDCAT Aggregate Formula 2018, How to Calculate Aggregate Marks For MDCAT:
- Marks Obtained in SSC/Total Marks of SSC X 1100 X 0.10 = 10% SSC Marks
- Marks Obtained in HSSC/ Total Marks of HSSC X 1100 X 0.40= 40% HSSC Marks
- Marks Obtained in MDCAT/Total MDCAT marks X 1100 X 0.50= 50% MDCAT Marks
- 10% SSC Marks + 40% HSSC Marks + 50% MDCAT Marks = Aggregate Marks
- Aggregate Marks / 1100 X 100 = Aggregate Percentage
Marks / Question distribution of MDCAT Entry Test 2018:
Below is the complete schedule for the MDCAT entry test 2018:
- Physics will have 44 MCQs.
- Chemistry will have 58 MCQs.
- English (General) will have 30 MCQs.
- Biology will have 88 MCQs.
MDCAT test is most important for taking admission in medical colleges and universities as it has 50% marks in the aggregate marks. Students who want to check that either they will get admission in the medical colleges or university or not can calculate their marks through this UHS MDCAT Aggregate formula 2018 for admission. Those students who will get 60% or above marks in the MDCAT will consider eligible for the MBBS and BDS admissions. While those students who have less than 60% marks will consider fail students and they cannot take admission in medical colleges and universities.