University of Engineering and Technology(UET) Lahore 20th Convocation 2013 will be held on 11th March this year as officially announced by UET Lahore Administration. In this convocation 2013 those students will be given degrees including Undergraduates of Session 2007 and 2008 along with Architecture and Building & Architectural Engineering besides postgraduates of M.Sc, M.Phill & PH.D who passed out in their respective Examinations after the 19th Convocation held on 11 December 2010.
Only those Graduates shall be allowed to entry to Convocation who attend the rehearsal on 10th March 2013 and are cleared by Security Agencies. Entry will be strictly by ‘PASS’ to be obtained from the office of Director Studies immediately after rehearsal on the same day.
Program shall be as follows:
Rehearsal Sunday, 10th March, 2013 02:00 P.M. UET Auditorium Complex
Convocation Monday, 11th March, 2013 10:00 A.M. UET Auditorium Complex
The Degree Recipients are further advised to follow the given instruction:
UET Lahore 20th Convocation 2013
- Every Participant is advised in his/her own interest to carry National Identity Card for his or Her Identification on the University Campus.
- Candidates of aforementioned sessions who have not applied for the degree up till now are advised to do so by 28th FEB 2013, if they want to participate in the convocation.
- Guests are not allowed.
- Lodging and Boarding will have to be made by the Participants themselves.
- Wearing of Gowns at the Convocation is compulsory. Gowns shall have to be arranged by the recipients themselves. Gowns will also be available on hire Charges at stalls set up at the University on the rehearsal day.
- Students with the exception of medal winners and Ph.D Scholars, who have already taken their degree before convocation are not permitted to participate.