Admission for session 2017 are being offered for Degree Programs in MUET Mehran University of Engineering & Technology Jamshoro. Details of this admission such as Eligibility and Admission forms availability are given her for the ease of students seeking to get admission in MUET. Mehran University of Engineering and Technology is a public research university located in university town Jamshoro, Sindh, Pakistan. In its neighborhood is located the Sindh University and Liaqat University of Medical and Health Sciences. It is one of the premier institution of higher learning in the country with a strong focus on industrial management and engineering. MUET was established in the year of 1963 in a direct response to industrialization, it is ranked among the top ten institution of higher learning in Pakistan by the HEC as of 2013 in. In this university you can get admission in many degrees such as undergraduate, post graduate and doctoral studies in engineering, business and industrial management, humanities, philosophy and fine arts, so it is the best chance to get admission in MUET.
Admission are open for a limited time after the last date any candidate will not be able to apply and get admission MUET. Eligibility Criteria for Diploma holder candidates and candidates having regular study from HEC recognized institute is given under here:
- Candidates, who have passed the HSC part 2 (Pre- Engineering) in Annual Examination 2017 or prior up to Annual Examination 2012 with at least B-Grade 60% marks are eligible to apply for admission, under regular, self Financing Scheme and Special Scheme.
- The candidates having HSC part 2 (General Science) with at least B-Grade 60% marks are only eligible for Computer System, Software, Electrical and Telecommunication Engineering.
- The candidates having HSC Part 2 in (Pre- Medical) with at least B- Grade 60% marks are only eligible for Bio-Medical Engineering.
Eligibility For Diploma Holders:
- Diploma of Associate Engineer in the relevant Technology (for Chemical Engineering Diploma in Chemical Glass and Ceramics Technology having at least 60% marks) in annual examination 2017 or prior to Annual Examination 2017 under regular Scheme.
Programs Offered in MUET:
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor in Industrial and Management Engineering
- Bachelor in Textile Engineering
- Bachelor in Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor in Petroleum and Natural Engineering
- Bachelor in Environment Engineering
- Bachelor in Computer System Engineering
- Bachelor in Software Engineering
- Bachelor in Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor in Telecommunication Engineering
- Bachelor in Mining Engineering
- Bachelor in Bio Medical Engineering
- Bachelor of Architecture and City and Regional Planing.
- Bachelor in Civil Electrical Engineering (On Diploma Basis)
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering (On Diploma Basis)
- Bachelor in Petroleum and Electronics Engineering (On Diploma Basis)
- Bachelor in Civil Chemical Engineering (On Diploma Basis)
- Bachelor of Architecture (On Diploma Basis)
All eligible candidates shall be required to appear in the Entry test at Mehran University of Engineering & Technology Jamshoro 2017. It would be compulsory to pass the entry test for getting admission in MUET.
Designated Bank Branches of HBL:
- Sindh University Old Campus, Hyderabad
- Unit No.7 Branch, Latifabad, Hyderabad
- Jail Road Branch, Hyderabad
- Qasimabad Branch, Hyderabad
- Station Road, Dadu
- Bunder Road, Larkana,
- Frere Road, Sukkur
- Naushehroferoze Branch
- Masjid Road, Nawabshah
- Main BazzarSanghar
- Jinnah Road, Mirpurkhas
- Umerkot Branch
- Station Road, Badin
- National Highway, Thatta
- Hassan Square Branch, Karachi and
- Mehran University Sub Branch, Jamshoro
Last Date to Apply: Will Update Soon
Entry test Date: Will Update Soon
Click Here to get admission form: Admission Form and Prospectus is Coming Soon
MUET Mehran University of Engineering & Technology Jamshoro Admissions 2017
Admission forms and a copy of prospectus can be obtained from designated branches of Habib Bank Limited on the payment of Rs. 2500 each. After getting register with online system and obtaining registration number, the candidate has to provide all the required data/ information to online system. The admission form along with photo state copies of required documents in the same branch of Bank or send by mail under the registration post to the undersigned from the dates given above. candidates are informed that any admission form will not be accepted without going through online registration and getting valid online registration number.