Islamic University of Bahawalpur is offering admission in Bachelor & Master programs for the academic year of 2016. Those candidates want to get admission in Islamic University of Bahawalpur can get with meeting the eligibility criteria given by the university for different programs. For every programs there is a different eligibility criteria and we have given all the information relevant to admission along with last date to apply. Admission test is mandatory for taking admission, so all the candidates are informed that they must have to pass the NAT to get admission. As IUB is one of the oldest and best university of Punjab, offering under graduate, post graduate , and graduate programs to the students in various disciplines. The old name of IUB was Jamia Abbasia and was declared as a general university in the year of 1975 after that it was renamed as The Islamia University of Bahawalpur respectively. In start it started its functioning at Abbasia and Khwaja Fareed Campus with ten Departments. When the need is being felt to construct a modern and up to the minute campus, they allotted 1250 acres of Land to the university on Hasil Pur Road about Eight kilometer away from the city center.
After that to provide best opportunities for higher education to the youth at their door step, two campuses were established at Rahim yar Khan and Bahawalpur in the year of 2005. Now Islamic University of Bahawalpur IUB Admission 2016.
- All the candidates want to get admission in all the bachelor Programs, except BSc Engineering, Pharm D, BEMS & BHMS must have 2nd division in FA/ FSc/ I com or equivalent examinations.
- All the candidates want to get admission in all Master Programs except BBS & EMBA must have 2nd division in BA/ BSc/ B.com or equivalent examinations.
- BSc Engineering candidates must have 60% Marks in FSc (Pre Engineering) , physics, mathematics and chemistry or computer science,DAE or equal examinations to it.
- For Pharm D candidates must have 60% Marks in FSc (Pre Medical) and for BEMS & BHMS minimum 50% marks in FSc pre medical
- For BBS at least 50% marks in BA. BSc or equal to it and for EMBA minimum 50% marks in BA/ Bsc or MA/ Msc.
- Result awaiting students are also eligible to apply online, their application will only be considered for admission is they will updates their online admission form after the declaration of the result.
The programs for NAT is mandatory are given below:
- Plant Breeding
- Range Management
- Soil Sciences
- M.Sc. Accounting & Finance
- BS Economics
- M.Sc. Economics Finance
- M.Sc. Economics
- BS Botany
- BS Zoology
- BBA (Hons)
- BS (CS)
- BS (CS) weekend
- BS (IT) weekend
- MCS (weekend)
- BS Biochemistry
- BS Biotechnology
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 19 September, 2016
Entrance Test Date: 4 September, 2016
Commencement of Classes: 3rd October, 2016
Islamic University of Bahawalpur IUB Admission 2016
How to Apply :
Get online application form and enter all the required information to get registered for admission and you will receive your profile information on you Email given on the time of filling application form. Applicants are requested to remember your Id and password to log in for future. You will have to submit separate application form and application processing fee for each ddesired programs and campus,after that print online Chalan form and deposit it in any branch of HBL in allover Pakistan at the amount of Rs. 550 per application. Do it all before the last date, and your application must reach to the given adress latest to 19 September , 2016. No applications will be accepted after the last date for submissino of applicatin fro