Dawood University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi has offered Admission in various degree Programs for the academic year of 2016-17. All those candidates who want to get admission here in DUET, must fulfill the eligibility criteria given by the University. To get admission You must have to send application for admission in first year of your required Bachelor degree course. As we know that DUET is one of the premier institution of Pakistan, it is a public university located in the industrial Area of Karachi, Sindh Pakistan. In the year of 1962 DUET was established as a public University, the foundation of this university was laid by the Seth Ahmed Dawood of the the Dawood Foundation in the year of 1964. It is considered as one of the largest and oldest institution of higher learning in the engineering and science. DUET offers various programs in undergraduate programs in engineering and architecture. It is one of the prominent education institution of Karachi and is also secured a place in ”Engineering Category” by Higher Education Commission in the year of 2010. This university is having two campuses, its Main campus where all the engineering programs are conducted and there is another campus which is named as Iqbal Campus where the architect and planing programs are being conducted. Now Dawood University of Engineering and Technology Admission 2016-17 Form are available here so that you can apply here with ease. DUET Admission 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria and Degrees being offered are given under here:
DUET Admission 2016-17 Degrees:
- Architecture Planing
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer System Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Energy & Environment Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Metallurgy & Materials Engineering
- Petroleum & Gas Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
DUET Admission 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria:
- All those candidates who have passed their annual examination 2016 or prior up to the annual examination 2012 and have got minimum 60% marks in aggregate are eligible to apply for this admission.
- Applicant must not be more than 22 years on the last date for submission application form.
- Academically the candidates must have done HSC (pre engineering) with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 60% Marks from any recognized board of Intermediate and secondary education in Pakistan.
- In Electronic Engineering, Computer System Engineering and Telecommunication Engineering only those students can apply who have passed their intermediate with science or ICS with the combination of Physics, Math and computer studies.
- There are limited seats available for the candidates domiciled in Sindh and who have passed BSC or Diploma.
- There are limited seats available for the candidates domiciled and who are outstanding sports persons.
To Download Application Form:
DUET Admission 2016-17 Schedule
Issuance of Forms: Update in October
Last Date for Submission of Form:Update in October
Entry test date: Update in October
Interview Date: Update in October
First Provisional list : Update in October
Beginning of Classes: Update in October
Dawood University of Engineering and Technology Admission 2016-17 Form
DUET Admission 2016-17 Admission Form:
All those candidates who want to apply can get application form with prospectus from any designated branches/centers of TCS on depositing the Bank Drat fo Rs. 2500 in favor of Dawood University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi (Demand Draft is from the National Bank of Pakistan). After getting application from, you must attach the required documents with along with the form such as SSC Certificates, Domicile, Two recent passport size photos, Migration certificate issued by the Board/ University last attended, National Identity Card and all the education certificated must be attached. If any of the documents will not be attached you will not be able to get admission at all. Send you application form to the given address before last date for submission of application form.