Bacha khan University has announced that the admission for MSc, M.Phil and PhD for the session of 2014 is open now besides this university has also described all the information about eligibility criteria, last dates for admissions and also about the admission forms. Bacha Khan University is a newly established university despite of it; university is offering a number or programs. Before it was Bacha Khan University… it was the campus of Abdul Wali Khan University, called Awkum Palosa Campus. Initially there were four graduate teaching departments including Computer science, Sociology, Management sciences and geology that started its functioning but with the passage of time under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Ihsan Ali vice Chancellor. The Campus is making rapid progress in both academic and extra co-curricular circles. It is believed that bacha khan University is having a highly qualified faculty and will show its progress in a short time. Other facilities are also available in BKuc (Bacha Khan University) like transport “pick and drop” facility. Here you are given all the information about the admissions opened in Bacha Khan University, admission procedure, eligibility criteria, and the dates regarding to the admission schedule.
Bacha Khan University MSc, M.Phil, PhD Admissions 2014 Form, Last Date
List of programs offered in bacha Khan University
- Sc Botany. Eligibility criteria for this program are B.Sc. with botany with at least 2nd division (45%) marks.
- Sc. Economics. One can be eligible of it with BA/ B.Sc. with economics with at least 2nd division (45%) marks.
- Sc. mathematics. Eligibility: B.Sc. (with mathematics A&B) at least 2nd division (45%) marks.
- A (Pashto). Eligibility: B.A with at least 2nd division (45% marks) Annual system.
- A Gender Studies. Eligibility: B.A/B.Sc. or equivalent with at least 2nd division marks.
- Eligibility: B.Sc. with Computer science at least 2nd division.
- A English Eligibility: BA/B.sc with minimum CGPA 2.0/4.0 or 45% marks in annual system. English elective will be proffered.
- MBA (3.5 years). Eligibility: B.A/ B.Sc/B.com or any equivalent at least 2nd division (45% marks).
- A (Sociology). Eligibility: BA /B.Sc or equivalent with at least 2nd division.
- MBA (1.5). Eligibility: BBA(H), M.com, MPA, MBA or equivalent degree with minimum 2.5 CGPA in semester or 45%marks in annual system.
- Sc. ( chemistry). Eligibility: B.Sc (with chemistry ) at least 2nd division (45% marks).
- Phil Botany. Eligibility: BS (Honors) Botany / M.Sc. Botany wit minimum CGPA 2.5 in semester system or 2nd division in annual system.
- Phil Mathematics. Eligibility: BS (honors) mathematics / M.Sc ( Mathematics) wih a minimum CGPA 2.5 in semester system or 2nd division in annual system.
- Phil Chemistry. Eligibility: BSc (Hons) Chemistry with minimum CGPA 2.5/4.0 in semester system or 2nd division in annual system.
- Phil (Sociology). Eligibility: BS (Hons) in sociology / M.A Sociology. 1st division in case of annual system or CGPA 3.0/4.0 in case of semester system.
- Phil Biotechnology. Eligibility: B.Sc. (hons) biotechnology, microbiology, molecular biology, biochemistry, agriculture, animal husbandry or M.Sc degree in the disciplines of botany, zoology, biochemistry or DVM, MBBS and BDS with a minimum CGPA 2.5 in semester system or 2nd division in annual system.
- MS Management Science. Eligibility: BBA (H), M.Com, MPA, MBA or any equivalent degree with 2.5 CGPA in semester and 45% marks in annual system.
- D Chemistry. Eligibility: MS/M.Phill/ equivalent degree or 18 years of education in relevant field with first division CGPA of 3 on he scale of. 4 from HEC recognized university/ degree awarding institution.
- D Botany. Eligibility: MS/M.Phil/ equivalent degree or 18 years of education in relavent field with first division CGPA of 3 on the scale of 4 from HEC recognized university/ degree awarding institution.
related date and schedule of the university regarding to the admissions is given below.
|1||Last date of submission of forms||October 20, 2014|
|2||Entry test||October 26, 2014|
|3||Display of 1st merit list||October 29, 2014|
|4||Interview of 1st merit list||October 30, 2014|
|5||Payment of fee||October 31, 2014|
|6||Display of 2nd merit list||October 4, 2014|
|7||Interview of 2nd merit list||October 5, 2014|
|8||Payment of fee by the selected candidates||October 6, 2014|
|9||Sports trials||October 6, 2014|
|10||Hafiz e Quran test||October 7, 2014|
|11||Commencement of classes||October 10, 2014|
Procedure and requirements for the admission
the candidate must bring application form along with the following attested copied documents.
- DMC of SSC and HSS or equivalent examination.
- Original/provisional certificate of F.A/ F.Sc or equivalent examinations
- A/ B.Sc or equivalent education D.M.C & degree applying master programs and M.A/ M.Sc D.M.C & degree of M.phill applicants.
- Domicile certificate.
- Passport size Photos
- Character certificate
- D students are required to submit research proposal with application form.
Admission forms are available on the official website of Bacha Khan University. Candidates are required to bring a print of admission form along with a bank draft of Rs. 250/- in the name of treasurer of Bacha Khan University Charsadda. Admissions will be given on the basic of entry tests. Fee for the entry test is Rs.1000/-