Are you using a Zong 4G device or you are thinking to buy it? In both the cases you will feel the need about checking the remaining MBs. So in this page you will read about how to check remaining Mbs / data in Zong 4g device. Remember that using a Zong 4G internet package on mobile is quite different then the usage of Zong 4G internet devise. In the case of mobile sim it is easier and mostly we are familiar with it, but when you have a device and you have to check the balance data of Zong then what will do for checking remaining MBs, Data in Zong? Before reading the process about it you should have to be familiar with the initial process that starts from buying a Zong 4G device. First of all you have to decide the package plane and then you have to full fill the query asked by the customer care representative sitting there in franchise. But it’s a general phenomenon that mostly many questions we remind later after buying a device such as how to check remaining MBs / Data in Zong 4G device.
How To Check Remaining MBs / Data In Zong 4G Device
Through Zong Masters Number:
- When you buy a Zong 4G device you have to give a number during filling your form at franchise. That mobile number is called as your Zong master number.
- When you un-box the Zong device you will get a Sim inside it. This sim is known as Zong MBB Number. On this sim jacket you will see a number written by company on it. This number is called your Zong device MBB number.
So now if you are check Zong remaining MBs through SMS you have to dial *6767# from your master number. You will get options on your mobile screen and you have to choose the number for balance check. As you reply with your specified number as your balance inquiry will be message on your number.
Through Zong Mobile App:
In case you are going to check Zong remaining MBs through internet, you have to do the following steps
- Download My Zong App in your mobile
- Copy APK number in your mobile storage or SD card
- Access APK file from mobile and Install
- Register your Zong MBB number with your My Zong App
- Sign In to App by using Admin (username) and Admin (Password)
- Your Mobile will be activated and connected with your Zong 4G device
I can hope now you are all now well aware with this method about how to check remaining mbs / data in Zong 4G device. But in case you have any query or inquiry relating to this post you can ask me via comment box below you can also visit the Zong 4G device web portal.