Do you want to know how to check ownership of sim number in Pakistan? Well if yes then you have actually reached at the right destination to get the best information about the method for how to check ownership of sim number in Pakistan. For some of the people this task is quite a lot headache but that’s not true at all and we will going to prove this fact with the help of this post.
How To Check Ownership Of SIM Number in Pakistan
Method No 1: For Ufone:
- Beginning with you have to send the blank Sms to 696 And you will receive your sim owners details in a few moments.
- This sms will be free of cost.
- For getting further details you can signed into Ufone website now.
Method No 2: For Mobilink:
- Just send name in a Sms to 300 and then you will receive your sim owner’s details in a few moments.
- This sms will cost around Rs. 3.
Method No 3: For Warid:
- Just send the sms with the name to 129. This sms will going to give you with the sim owners details in a few moments.
- This sms will going to cost the amount of Rs. 1.27.
Method No 4: For Telenor:
- You have to visit the Telenor website and then register your number online after creating account in support of yourself.
- Just log in to your account and then you will see your account owner’s Name and CNIC number.
- This logging in method is all free.
Method No 5: For Zong:
- You just need to simply send the blank sms to 667.
- The price of the sms will going to depend on the operator.
- It is to be mentioned that if not registered then you should register your sim otherwise it might be blocked.
Well we hope that with the help of this post all the readers would have learnt at the best that how to check ownership of sim number in Pakistan! Just follow up the method according to your network and get the complete details about the sim ownership of your number.