The Islamia University Bahawalpur has declared that MA/MSc 1st annual examination 2017 and 2nd annual examination 2016 will start from 10th August, 2017. Here you are downloading the Islamia university Bahawalpur (IUB) MA, MSc exams date sheet 2017 morning / evening. The first annual exams 2017 for MA/M.Sc of IUB will be conducted between the month from 10th August to 11th September. The IUB University administration has issued date sheet for the MA and MSc exams 2017. Students are advised to check their date sheet and roll number slip to avoid any misunderstanding at later stage. Students should bring CNIC in original and roll number slip at the time of examination. Furthermore, both regular and private students who failed in the previous supplementary exams 2016 regarding MA/MSc class will take the exams. These are very important date sheets because the fresh and previously failed candidates have a bright chance to clear their class through the way of this date and time schedule. Keep on reading this post to get the Islamia University Bahawalpur (IUB) MA, MSc exams date sheet 2017 morning evening in PDF format.
Islamia University Bahawalpur (IUB) MA, MSc Exams Date Sheet 2017
IUB Examination department has announced date sheet For the Regular College Candidates of M.A./M.Sc.( Previous/ Final / Comprehensive / Composite) & Fresh private candidates of M.A. Composite and failed candidates of M.A. Part-I & Part-II
First Annual Examination, 2017 to be held in August/September/October, 2017.
For more details, log on to www.iub.edu.pk
IUB MA/ MSc Date Sheet 2017 For Morning Shift:
IUB MA/ MSc Date Sheet 2017 For Evening Shift:
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO NOTE THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS
- Roll Number should be written on the right hand top corner of title page of the Answer Book only and not on any other place.
- Answer Book number should not be mentioned inside the Answer Book.
- Part-with any material relevant to the Syllabus or the question paper before entering the Examination Hall.
- No appeal be made to the Examiner in the Answer Book.
- Obscene Language should not be used in the Answer Book
- No one will be allowed to leave the Examination Hall before the first one hour is over. If any one leaves after the first one hour or before half time is over he/she shall not be allowed to away the question paper.
- Un-authorized change of Centre is strictly prohibited. If any one will change his center of examination at his/her own, unfairmeans case will be registered against him/her.
UNFAIRMEANS CASES SHALL BE REGISTERED AGAINST THOSE WHO WILL VIOLATE THE ABOVE OR SUCH OTHER INSTRUCTIONS AS ARE ISSUED.
- Dates for Viva-Voce, oral and practical examination will be issued separately.
- Dates for the Viva-Voce Examination of the thesis /research reports will be communicated to the students directly by the concerned Chairman of the University Teaching Department.
NOTE:- *All candidates are advised to keep their National Identity Card with them during the Examination.
It should be produced on the demand of deputed Supervisory Staff/Centre Inspector.
*Candidates are not allowed to bring Mobile Phones in the Examination Centre.
While the accessibility of all irrelevant person, except the assessment group would completely be disallowed. In order to provide opportunities of higher education to youthful people at their entry step, two reasons are doing at Rahim Yar Khan and Bahawalnagar since 2005. A newest unique addition to the University is its Ranger University in the middle of city. Initially, Departments of Control Sciences and Computer Engineering & Information Engineering were identified for which response was very encouraging. So download these Islamia university Bahawalpur (IUB) MA, MSc exams date sheet 2017 and keep on preparing your exams now…
Note:The regular and private failed candidates of the MA/MSc Supplementary Exams 2016 will also appear in the examination. According to the rules& regulation for the MA,MSc exams 2017, no candidates would be allowed to carry cellphones inside the examination Hall.