With the help of this article you will be able to know in detail about the UHS Admission Criteria For MBBS 2017. As we all know that each single year University of Health Sciences arrange the entry test for the students belonging to the field of medical. Every year this entry test is carried away in the month of September and in 2017 as well this entry test will going to be undertaken in the same month. This entry test can be defined as the best or even golden chance for the deserving students who want to make their future bright in the field of medical sciences. By the way of this entry test the students will be able to carry out with the further medical studies in the private and public medical institutions.
UHS Admission Criteria For MBBS 2017
Now UHS has all arrived with the arrangement of the entry test 2017 that will going to take place in the month of September 2017. UHS has all announced with the entry test schedule in the month of July. You can get to know all the main details about the entry test from the newspapers or even by the way of visiting UHS official website as well.
Main Details About UHS MBBS 2017 Entry Test:
- All the applicants have to make sure that they have the domicile of their respective provinces.
- They should have the certificates of SSC/GSSC from the well known and reputable educational institutions from where they have done their O level, matriculation and intermediate.
- You should be pasting along with the admission form almost 8 colored passport size photographs.
- You can easily get hold over the admission forms from the place of Kyaban-e-Jinnah within the months of July and August.
- You have to submit the application forms just within the dates that have been stated by the UHS at the same place.
- In case of incomplete admission form you will not be able to get the enrollment card.
This is all about the UHS Admission Criteria For MBBS 2017 so this entry test by UHS will be taking place in various cities of Pakistan. This whole process of conducting the admission entry test will be supervised by the University of Health Sciences in their respective areas.
Contact Number: 042-99231304-9
So all the students out there if you want to apply for the MBBS entry test then get hold over the admission forms right now. Entry is just few months away! All the best!