Admission of Second Batch To MBBS Course Session 2013-14. Government of Pakistan Prime Mnister’s National Health Complex, Cabinet Division Defderal Medical & Dental College (FM& DC) Islamabad. Detailed information will be uploaded on the NTS website: www.nts.org.pk. This is an recognized institute by Pakitsan Medical & Dental Council (PM&DC) Affiliated with Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad. NTS Test Date is 21st October 2012.Federal Medical & Dental College (FMDC) is the long awaited first public sector Medical College in the capital city of Pakistan. The college is duly recognized by PMDC and is affiliated with the Quaid-e-Azam University, which is ranked as the number one university of Pakistan by HEC.
All the candidates who are selected in 2nd merit list are informed that they will come in Federal Medical and Dental College on 7 January 2014 at 9:00 am sharp with the following documents
1. Matric and Fsc certificates (original)
2. National ID card self and father (original)
3. Domicile certificate (original)
4. 5 passport size photograph
5. Attested Photostate copies of above documents (2 set)
Pakistani Nationals with 60% or Higher marks in F.Sc(Higher Secondary School) examination or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Biology from IBCC. Admissions shall be as per approved quota.
How To Apply:
- Application form and Online deposit Slip are available on NTS website:www.nts.org.pk
- Please deposit test fee of Rs.1200/- through the prescribed deposit slip at the Online branches of ABL, UBL,HBL or MCB.
- Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed Application form along with an online deposit Slip (In original) at NTS Headquarters, Islamabad.
- Deposited Amount in non refundable/non transferable.
- Applications submitted by hand will not e entertained.
Federal Medical College Entry Test Result 2014
The Basic Medical Sciences at FMDC includes the following departments:
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Community & Public Health Sciences
- Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
Call Letters for Entry Test:
Eligible Candidates shall be issued Call letters on 8th October 2014.
Last Date for Form Submission is 2nd October 2014